Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Power Point with Voice Thread...too bad the voice is missing..

Power Point with VoiceThread was the Final Project for my Collaboration course...Well, I was able to do the Power Point, and I was able to create a VoiceThread.  However, I could not get my voice to play.  So, instead of hearing my voice you will see typed comments of what I had planned on saying.  I hope to eventually figure out how to fix this problem, but for now I will save you from hearing me talk and just let you read.  Hope you enjoy none the less :)

1 comment:

  1. Lindsay to bad your voice didn't come accross. As I reaqd your typed thread I just imagined you were talking and I heard your voice. Kinda the same thing. It was put together very well and went well with each of your slides, As I heard (read) your thread I realized there were things that I should have put in mine. Great job.

    ReplyDelete